What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal Identification Information- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
- We automatically collect your browser type and browser software version to tailor the presentation of services to your platform and to maintain a record of your activity on the site. To improve our site and make it more useful and relevant to you, we use a “cookies” for navigation of the site and for customization of information that we may present to you. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and enable users to specify unique preferences and to track user trends and patterns. As an automatic process, our web server software records a log file of IP addresses that access the site. We also collect IP address information but do not ordinarily link IP addresses to user’s personal information. However, will use IP addresses to identify a user when we, in our sole discretion, determine that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our various policies or to protect our services, site, customers or others
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Enzodesk may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To Improve Our Site- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Send Periodic Emails- We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Under The Age Of 13
- Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We require registered users of the site to be at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Enzodesk Inc. www.enzodesk.com
Phone: (855) 791-0945